OpenRCT2 Twitch Tools
Includes a number of features for Twitch streamers to allow viewers to interact with the game (most features can be disabled):
- Unnamed guests will be renamed after people who talk in your stream chat
- Cheering bits in chat will give money to that user's guest (at a rate of 1 bit = $1 in-game)
- Cheering more than 100 bits in one message will reset the guest's stats to encourage them to stay in the park
- Unnamed staff members will be renamed after people who subscribe or resub during the stream
- Hosts, raids, and gift subs will be shown as a park alert in-game
- Banned chatters will have their name removed from the game, and the associated guest will explode (optionally)
Built using Oli414's graciously shared boilerplate project.
How to Setup the Plugin
- Find the most recent release.
- Download the plugin (
TwitchTools.js) and install in your /OpenRCT2/plugins folder (this folder can most likely be found in your Documents folder on Windows)
- Download the relay app (
TwitchToolsApp*.exe). We cannot connect to Twitch chat servers directly from the plugin, so this tool connects to Twitch chat and sends information to the plugin.
- Open the relay app, type your Twitch username (just your name, not the full URL) in the top textbox. Press enter, or click the "Start" button.
- Change any of the settings you would like to change in the relay app.
- Open OpenRCT2. The plugin will connect to the relay app once you start/load a scenario and you should be ready to go.
How to Setup OpenRCT2
- Quickstart Guide for OpenRCT2 on Windows
- Note: You can add RCT1 scenarios in game through the options menu.