A plugin for OpenRCT2 to automatically create screenshots on a timed interval.
A plugin for OpenRCT2. It will save giant screenshots of your park on a fixed interval.
- Rotation angle: Set the angle to take the screenshot from. You can also have the tool take all four angles at once.
- Zoom level: Set the zoom level / resolution for the screenshot. 1:1 will be an exact pixel-level view. (16:1 and higher are basically useless, but it was easy enough to include them.)
- Interval: Set how often we want to take the screenshot. We need two values: the units (see below), and the amount.
- Enabled: Turn the screenshotter on or off.
- Take a screenshot now: Take a giant screenshot now, with the selected viewport options.
Types of units
- In-game days: Takes a screenshot at the beginning of every day, every X day
- In-game months: Takes a screenshot on the first day of each month, every X month
- In-game years: Takes a screenshot on March 1st of each year, every X year
- Ticks: Takes a screenshot after the specified number of ticks have elapsed. Warning! This can cause noticeable slowdown if you set this value too low.
- Real-time seconds / minutes / hours: Takes a screenshot at the specified real-time interval. (This will happen regardless of whether the game is paused.)
Warning! This plugin may cause performance issues under certain settings. The game may freeze briefly while the screenshot is saving, especially when saving a 1:1-size screenshot. Make sure to not set the interval too low when using this size.