Project aiming to add the OpenRCT2 Twitch stream integration back in using a plugin. Sponsored by https://www.twitch.tv/wafflesthegoodboy
OpenRCT2 Stream Integration
This plugin allows you to enable Twitch integration with OpenRCT2. Plugins cannot communicate with Twitch directly, make sure to run the OpenRCT2 Stream Integration Relay simultaneously.
- This plugin requires OpenRCT2 Release v0.4.0 (or higher, not yet available), or OpenRCT2 Develop v0.3.0 (or higher)
Download the most recent plugin file here (
<OpenRCT2 folder>/plugin(Usually at
Install the OpenRCT2 Stream Integration Relay (installation steps here)
Running the OpenRCT2 Stream Integration for Twitch
start.batfrom the Relay's installation folder (On Windows), or: Navigate a command prompt to the project folder and run
npm run start
- Your default browser may open asking you to log into Twitch, and give permission for the OpenRCT2 Stream Integration to keep track of channel activities
- Wait for the command prompt to show "All systems are up and running"
- Run OpenRCT2 and load a park
- Open the Twitch Stream Integration window under the map icon and verify that the status is "Connected"