Plugin for OpenRCT2 providing tools to aid development of OpenRCT2
OpenRCT2 DevTools Plugin
Plugin for OpenRCT2 providing tools to aid development of OpenRCT2.
- Entity Viewer - Select an entity and show it's internal properties.
- Image List - Display all the loaded sprites in the game with configurable palette.
- Network Monitor - Display incoming and outgoing network traffic.
Download the latest version of the plugin from the Releases page.
To install it, put the downloaded
*.jsfile into your
- Easiest way to find the OpenRCT2-folder is by launching the OpenRCT2 game, click and hold on the red toolbox in the main menu, and select "Open custom content folder".
- Otherwise this folder is commonly found in
- If you already had this plugin installed before, you can safely overwrite the old file.
- Once the file is there, it should show up ingame in the dropdown menu under the map icon.
Once the file is there, it should show up ingame in the dropdown menu under the map icon.
npm installed, then run the following:
npm install npm run build
out/devtools.js to your OpenRCT2 plugin directory.
If you want to automatically update the plugin when you edit and save the TypeScript code, you can run:
npm run watch
This will watch for changes to the source code in the background and automatically compile and copy the plugin to your OpenRCT2 directory. This is currently only configured for Windows.
Make sure you have hot reload enabled in OpenRCT2 so that OpenRCT2 will automatically reload the plugin.
This plugin is licensed under the MIT licence.