An OpenRCT2 plugin which shows live ride measurements.
Live Ride Measurements - OpenRCT2 Plugin 🎢
An OpenRCT2 plugin which shows ride measurements. Can be useful when constructing a ride.
- Download the latest release from here.
- Put the
.jsfile in your OpenRCT2 Plugin folder:
- Windows: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\OpenRCT2\plugin
- Mac: /Users/YourName/Library/Application Support/OpenRCT2/plugin
- Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/OpenRCT2/plugin or in its absence $HOME/.config/OpenRCT2/plugin
- Start OpenRCT2.
How to use
- Load your scenario.
- Open the
Live Ride Measurementswindows by clicking and holding the map icon.
- Select your ride in the opened window.
- If you're still constructing the roller coaster, enable ghost trains by clicking the blue flag in the construction menu.
Please be aware that at this moment the plug-in only supports rides with a single station.
Building the plugin
npm run build
The plugin file can then be found in the
For development you can use:
npm run watch
Be aware that you still need to copy the plugin manually in your OpenRCT2 plugin folder.