No more "blind" handymen uselessly wandering around.
No more "blind" handymen uselessly wandering about.
- Handymen don't have to walk over litter to clean them - as long as the litter is within their patrol area, it will be automatically removed every day.
- Each handyman has a daily remote clean limit - set to 5 as default.
- You can conveniently supervise your handymen via a viewport.
- You can synchronize / update local configuration to global configuration. Global configuration will be applied to new scenarios.
- Global configuration can be restored.
> This project is currently under development. Some features may not be stable and might cause unexpected behaviours. Do not use in production environment.
- Go to release page and select the version you want to download. The latest version is shown above.
- Download the file
- Put the file into
Click here to view the full changelog.
We're excited to have you here and appreciate your interest in contributing to our OpenRCT2 plugin project, whether you're a seasoned developer, a passionate designer, or simply an avid fan. Here are a few ways you can contribute:
1️⃣ Code Contributions: Help us expand functionality, fix bugs, or add new features.
2️⃣ Testing and Bug Reports: Report any issues you encounter with clear descriptions and steps to reproduce the problem. Your feedback helps us improve stability.
3️⃣ Feature Requests: Share your ideas for new features by opening an issue.
4️⃣ Documentation: Help insert comments to code, imrpove markdown files or fix typos.