RollerCoaster Tycoon Randomizer mod for RCT1 and RCT2 inside of OpenRCT2
RollerCoaster Tycoon Randomizer
RollerCoaster Tycoon Randomizer mod for RCT1 and RCT2 inside of OpenRCT2.
You'll need OpenRCT2 v0.4.0 or later from https://openrct2.org/downloads
rctrando.js file from the releases page and copy it into the OpenRCT2 plugin folder, which is usually
- scenario goals
- scenario length
- park values such as starting cash, starting bank loan amount, maxBankLoan, landPrice
- park flags such as difficultGuestGeneration, forbidMarketingCampaigns, and preferMoreIntenseRides
- the base stats of each ride type
- runningCost, excitement, intensity, and nausea
- Ride Type Stat Re-rolls
- How often to rerandomize the stats for ride types. Build the Theme Park of Theseus.
- You will get notifications at the bottom of the screen when these re-rolls happen.
The Randomization Range option specifies how much values can be changed from their original. Low will have a narrow range so the values are close to their originals, while Extreme can give much wider variety. This is mostly separate from difficulty, but Extreme can give unpredictable results.
We also have an option for Crowd Control to allow your streaming viewers to troll you or help you!